- Is to consistently provide an outstanding level of care to all people using our service, which is reflected through their exceptional quality of life.
- Our vision, mission and values apply to all people.
- Is to ensure we uphold everyone’s human rights
- Is to provide a person-centred care service, which reflects the individuality of each person using the service.
- Is to ensure that the residents’ wellbeing needs are met
- Is to ensure we maintain a highly qualified and professional staff team who will work in partnership with other organisations and people
- Is to create an environment which people feel as their ‘home’
- Is to continuously review and improve the quality of the service
- Is to learn when things go wrong
- Is to be proactive, innovative and creative
- We are guided by and uphold the ‘core’ values and principles – dignity, respect, privacy, rights, self-determination, choice, inclusion, trust, independence, empathy, commitment, courage, competence, care, communication and compassion.
- We recognise and uphold that everyone is and has the right to be different
- We have an inherent belief in human rights
- We will not tolerate discrimination
- We support equality and diversity – which is reflected through our positive approach to age, disability, gender reassignment,